Thursday, September 19, 2013

Presentations

          Today in human geography, we presented our PowerPoint presentations about globalization to the class. I thought it was very interesting to see what people wrote down for their pros and cons about it. I think that my group did really well presenting it and I wish that was graded because of how hard we worked on it. While other people were presenting though, other people were trying to get theirs done so they weren't paying attention to the people that were presenting. I think that Mr. Schick liked the power points and was very impressed, except for not showing that much detail. Other than that, I think he liked what everybody presented. Today was an interesting day and I have studied hard for the test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment