Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nike Discussion


            Today in Human Geography, we discussed about the “Behind the Swoosh” video we watched yesterday. We took a deeper look into it and read some articles about how bad it really was to work there. After we read some articles and discussed about it, I realized how bad they have it and how good we have it. It makes me look back on life and realize that Americans get a lot and Indonesians can barely eat a meal. To me, it’s really sad and unfair that this happens because the workers are people too. It should not matter where they live or what language they speak. It should be about how hard they work and they probably work harder than half the Americans in the U.S. Human Geography really teaches me that I have it really good and I shouldn’t take it for granted every day because there are people out there working harder than ever as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment