Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Class Today

    Today in human Geography, we were taught how to use the google drive. The google drive is where we can share our documents and projects with Each other without being on the same computer or being in the same room. We got into groups of our choice and  then we downloaded the app onto our laptops so we could get started on our paper. Mr. Schick had us write questions and answers that we thought would be on the test. The class got a little distracted by how interesting the app was, but we understood everything that Mr. Schick taught us. I think that this app that the teacher showed us, will be very helpful in the future for upcoming group projects or papers we will have to write. The app taught me a lot today and it has taught me easier ways to work with other people. This just shows how much technology has improved the way we learn and communicate with other people. I was taught a lot in this class today and I have definitely improved my skills in technology and learning with other students and I look forward to upcoming classes this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment