Thursday, September 12, 2013

Class Today!


       Today in Human Geography, we looked at pictures that was surprising to us. The first picture we looked at was a KFC and McDonalds in Japan. I thought this was very surprising to me because it showed how much connection there is in the world and I find that really cool. Another picture we looked at was a man from Kenya using a phone. This was really unusual because a lot of people in Kenya are poor and can barely afford clothes. This man could not only afford the basic needs to live, but also afford a phone which I found very interesting. There’s also barely any service in Kenya, but this man managed to pick up some service from a cell phone tower. I thought what we looked at today was pretty interesting and cool and I am amazed by all these things in America today.

No comments:

Post a Comment