Thursday, September 5, 2013

Facts video!!


   Today in human geography we watched a video called ‘did you know?’  Mr. Schick made us write down three facts that meant something to us that was in the video. The first fact I wrote down was that “The U.S. ranks 28th in the world in broadband internet penetration”. This meant a lot to me because I thought that the U.S. was would be at least 10th because of all the smartphones we have. The next fact that meant something to me was “Soon China will become the number one English speaking country. I could understand a little why that is, but the fact that China speaks more English than in the U.S. is very surprising. The last fact that meant something to me was that 1 out of 6 couples met online. I not only found this hard to believe, but I also found it kind of interesting, because you have never exactly met them in person before, but you’re still “dating” them. These facts really caught my attention and I sometimes wonder how much things change in even one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment