Friday, September 20, 2013

Human Geography Test

      Today in human geography, we had a pretty hard test to do. The test was ten questions and there were three essays on the back of the paper involved. I did not think the test was that easy because of how much we had to write on the essays. The essays had to be really detailed and had to cover the page. After the test was finally over and I was done, Mr. Schick let us work on homework which I am doing right now. I am glad that I have finished most of my homework in all my classes because now I don’t have to do any homework over the weekend. It took up the whole class to get everybody finished but thankfully we did not have anyone that did not finish. I thought that today’s class was not that fun but I hope to have better classes further into the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment