Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11 Discussion


      Today in human geography we talked about 9/11, one of the most memorable days in American history. We asked questions about that day, and we got to have a whole conversation about it. I thought that it was very interesting and that day really does amaze me because of how horrible it is to have terrorists do this to us. Mr. Schick also told us about his experience when 9/11 happened. He told us how depressing and creepy it was to have this happen. Some people even though that that day was the beginning of world war 3! After we talked about 9/11, we took some notes in our book and Mr. Schick showed us some pictures about world connection. Today’s class was very inspiring and I thought it was amazing to have us talk about this horrific event and I can’t wait for upcoming classes!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you're enjoying class! You are doing an excellent job with your blog, and not just because of the color coding. Keep up the great work - I like what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete