Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Class Today

    Today in Human Geography, we did plenty of things. Most of the mod, Mr. Schick let Steven teach the class. Steven was very confident in what he was doing and he didn't give up when he couldn't think of things to say. I thought today’s class was a lot more fun than our usual classes, because we interacted more and we used our laptops to look up things. While Steven was teaching the class, we went over what we learned the past few days.  Mr. Schick also was taught more things about the smart board that was useful for him. I feel that we should have students teach the class more often because it was very interacting and fun. I think that today’s Human Geography class was one of the best classes I had yet and I can’t wait for the upcoming classes we will have later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment