Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tests back

           Today in human geo, we didn't do much at all, even though it was a long class. All we did was get our tests back. We also went over all the right answers for the exam.Mr. Schick also had a serious talk about all our grades on the test and asked what he could do to make the class any easier. I hope we have another test before thanksgiving break so I can bring my grade up fast. I really am hoping midquarters wont be that bad and I can get my grade up so I can be a little more proud of myself. The only other thing that happened in class today, was that some people were taking the test from those who were absent. Human geo today was pretty depressing, but I hope that I am more happy with myself by the end of the midquarter or quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment