Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My first day of high school

                                                    
My first day of high school was very enjoyable and so much better than I expected. I met a lot of new people and I am very happy that I did. All my teachers are really nice and I was happy and thankful that none of the teachers are too strict. It was easy to find my way around the school and I could get to every class without getting lost or being late. The school and the people around me makes me feel welcome and I am happy that I chose John Carroll as my high school. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my four years at this school, because I know it will help me to succeed in life. I know I will get a good education from this school and learn how to make good choices in my life, and that is why I chose to John Carroll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment